Objective: Act as client advocates and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. Handling sales, client complaints, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall customer experience.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or have attended at least 2 years of college.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping experience, preferred but not required.
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and has pleasing personality.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Salary loan arrangements including emergency, gadget, and travel
- Full-Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Work schedule shall follow Philippines hours and holidays or as determined necessary by management.
- Fixed weekends off.