This position will be responsible for building our web applications. Should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Primary Responsibilities (in collaboration with other developers):
- Hands-on development of websites, which includes development of HTML/CSS and web pages based on wireframes and visual designs, and implementation of commercial and open source web technologies.
- Implement and improve user interfaces for web applications in the domain of cloud security.
- Facilitate design, concept and prototype sessions; develop an effective and efficient prototyping/storyboard process to communicate user experience visions to stakeholders.
- Continuously research and strive to understand audience needs better and improve the existing systems.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Analyze existing system and understand new needs of the business.
- Performs other work as assigned.
- Must be a Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in front-end development.
- Responsive design experience, including Bootstrap 3 and hand-coded breakpoints.
- Strong appreciation for best practices around testing and reusability.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to set timelines and meet deadlines.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think strategically and perform tactically.
- Analytical and critical decision making skills.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
- Competitive Salary
- Salary loan arrangements including emergency, gadget, and travel
- Full-Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Work schedule shall follow Philippines hours and holidays or as determined necessary by management.
- Fix weekends off