National Sales Manager
Objective: Responsible for leading a sales team in executing the sales strategies that will enable the company to achieve its financial objectives.
- A Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy,Business Administration, Information Technology or Commerce
- At least 3 – 5 years in a relevant role (Sales Management)
- Subject knowledge in accounting a big plus
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Strong in negotiation, understanding and communicating complex financial data.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Motivator, with good leadership and presentation skills
- Willing to travel for work reasons
- Ensure sales organization has the capability and resources to meet sales revenue targets
- Develop and execute sales strategy aligned with company business direction, objectives and strategies
- Track sales performance and prepare monthly sales updates
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Performs other duties as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Salary loan arrangements including emergency, gadget, and travel
- Full-Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Work schedule shall follow Philippines hours and holidays or as determined necessary by management.
- Fix weekends off