Partner Success Manager
Objective: This position will look after clients, and will be expected to maintain and develop relationships. The product you will look after is a tax software that lets user prepare and file taxes.
- A Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy,Business Administration, Information Technology or Commerce
- Accountant with experience in tax computation is a huge plus.
- At least 4- 5 years work experience as an Account Manager or relevant role.
- Experienced in producing well written proposals and quotation.
- Strong in negotiation, understanding and communicating complex financial data.
- Ability to problem solve, attention to details and multi-task effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in using of any accounting systems such as Xero, QuickBooks and SAP, preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and has pleasing personality
- Ability to motivate others towards achieving goals.
- Ability to work independently with strong sense of focus, task-oriented, nonjudgmental, open personal qualities, clear sense of boundaries.
- A strong sense of and respect for confidentiality involving both clients and fellow employees.
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally-diverse families and communities with the ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Technology Savvy
- Attending client meetings, marketing events and seminars.
- Conduct sales visit and product presentations and be able to satisfy all clients queries.
- Keeping CRM system religiously up to date with contacts and activity
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Automate or increase efficiency of existing processes.
- Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients.
- Support the management team and other internal customers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of data.
- Participate in regular staff meetings, staff training programs, supervisory sessions, and accept the responsibility for aiding the development of positive team relationships as requested.
- Adhere to company and client policies, procedures and the professional code of ethics.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Salary loan arrangements including emergency, gadget, and travel
- Full-Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Work schedule shall follow Philippines hours and holidays or as determined necessary by management.
- Fix weekends off