Small Business Expert
Objective: To drive sales of JuanTax software through providing consultancy and assistance during the trial period. By understanding their business needs and addressing customer’s concerns by probing, learning, problem solving and recommending the features that are suitable for their business resulting in a successful sale.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or have attended at least 2 years of college.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping experience, preferred but not required.
- Preferably at least 1 year of BPO Sales experience & Customer Service.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal a must.
- Must be willing to work shifting schedules, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects, customers, management, and staff.
- Must be computer literate and type at least 35 wpm.
- Strong outbound telephone sales and Leads Generation experience.
- Experience in dealing with small to medium businesses, a plus.
- Must be willing to work in Makati City.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish connection with the customer by getting to know their business and assisting the customer during the setup.
- Communicate with customer via phone, email, Skype or Google Hangouts to provide information about products or services.
- Schedule phone or Skype call meetings with clients to find out about their business and providing assistance based on their needs and requirements.
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of JuanTax.
- Communicate daily with sales staff regarding sales activities and tactics.
- Demo and Train Clients / Subscribers on how to use the system (Online and Personal).
- Maintain documentation.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Salary loan arrangements including emergency, gadget, and travel
- Full-Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Work schedule shall follow Philippines hours and holidays or as determined necessary by management.
- Fixed weekends off