November is Here — As the current tax year slowly goes to an imminent close, we would like to provide you with a list of BIR tax forms that you need to file for this month using our tax software.
Remember that with JuanTax, there’s no need for you to download and install anything. Simply generate, enter transactions and file those returns!
Here are some of the tax forms for the month of November 2018 that you need to file:
Withholding Agents, Listen Up!
If you’re a taxpayer who also happens to be someone who’s managing employees/professionals or rents a space for your business, then you need to file the following tax forms:
- Tax forms such as 0619-E (Monthly Remittance Form for Creditable Income Taxes WIthheld (Expanded) and 0619-F (Monthly Remittance Form for Final Income Taxes Withheld) are used in paying withholding taxes for both expanded (0619-E) and final (0619-F) WT purposes.
- Be able to learn on how to generate and file reports for 0619-F, as well as 0619-E by visiting these articles from our Help Center.
Withholding on Compensation
You’ll also need to file tax form 1601-C (or Monthly Remittance Return of Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation). Visit this article to learn more on how to file this form in JuanTax.
- You’ll need to issue certificates like 2306 (Certificate of Final Income Tax Withheld) and 2307 (Certificate of Creditable Tax Withheld at Source), for income that is subject from either final withholding tax (2306) or expanded withholding tax (2307). Visit this Help Center article to learn more on how to create tax certificates using JuanTax.
- BIR tax form 2550M or Monthly Value-Added Tax Declaration.
- Serving as a form of indirect tax, Value-Added Tax a.k.a VAT is a form of sales tax that are imposed on sales in goods and services that are intended for consumption in the Philippines.
Note: Deadline for submission of quarterly Income Tax returns is on November 15.
For the month of November, you’ll also need to file the following quarterly-based tax returns:
- 2551Q or Quarterly Percentage Tax Return
- 2550Q or Quarterly Value-Added Tax Returns (for QE Oct 2018) as well as SLSP (Summary Lists of Sales and Purchases), which serves as reference attachment along with the taxpayer’s VAT return.
- Quarterly Income Tax Returns such as 1701Q and 1702Q — for QE September 2018
- 1701Q forms are income tax returns that are intended for individuals, which needs to be submitted on or before November 15 of the current taxable year.
- 1702Q tax forms on the other hand, are designed for “Non-Individual” taxpayers, with its deadline on the 60th day after the close of the taxable quarter.
Need to file tax forms such as 1601-C, 0619-E, 0619-F and 2550M? Let our tax software help you in doing your taxes right — minus the unwanted hassle of manual calculation and data entry.
JuanTax is a Philippine-based cloud tax software which helps businesses in achieving compliance with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) when it comes to filing local taxes including Income Tax Returns, VAT, Percentage Tax and Withholding Tax.
Still don’t have a JuanTax account? Visit our website at https://juan.tax/ and Sign up for a free trial!