Customer Support Representative (Non-Voice)
- A Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Business, Accountancy or have attended at least 2 years in College.
- Experience in Philippine tax preparation is a BIG PLUS.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Makati City.
- Creating knowledge base articles for Help Center.
- Will help customers who are working on their tax filing with both product/software inquiries, as well as with tax questions and calculations.
- Will apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve product and tax support customer inquiries.
- Conducting online and onsite training.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolving software application issues in the areas of portal configuration, product functionality and enhancements as it related to the Company’s software.
- Facilitate resolution of customers’ issues by logging and verifying bugs/enhancements; updating customer on problem resolution status; working with development to explain reported/verified problem resolution; assisting in testing problem resolution fixes.
- Providing regular communication to the management on the status of customer related issues and/or projects using issue management system.
- Stay updated in BIR , Philippine Tax and Industry related news.
- Resolves Sales and Technical problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint;determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment;following up to ensure resolution.
- Attending conferences related to the field as an exhibitor or participant.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Salary loan arrangements including emergency, gadget, and travel
- Full-Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Work schedule shall follow Philippines hours and holidays or as determined necessary by management.
- Fixed weekends off