Customer Support Representative
Objective: Provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or have attended at least 2 years of college.
- Accounting and IT graduates is a plus.
- At least 1 – 2 years Customer Service or Technical Support experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Must be computer literate and type at least 35 wpm.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A strong sense of and respect for confidentiality involving both clients and fellow employees.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Attention to details.
- Creating knowledge base articles for Help Center.
- Report issues or bugs found in JuanTax to the development team.
- Stay updated in BIR , Philippine Tax and Industry related news.
- Resolves clients technical problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint;determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment;following up to ensure resolution.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Salary loan arrangements including emergency, gadget, and travel
- Full-Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Work schedule shall follow Philippines hours and holidays or as determined necessary by management.
- Fixed weekends off