Dev Ops Engineer
- Deliver high-quality, reliable, and stable infrastructure technologies and security capabilities.
- Implement service monitoring across all platforms to ensure continuous availability and operational continuity of critical systems.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Use modern tools to streamline configuration management e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Dockerfiles.
- Assess opportunities to transition services and capabilities to the Cloud and execute as appropriate.
- Automate deployments of services/applications into a hybrid environment (BareMetal, Ovirt and Kubernetes).
- Implement, advocate, and teach ITIL and SRE/DevOps best practices in a DevOps collaborative context.
- Performs other work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field is a plus; An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position.
- At least 3 years working experience as DevOps.
- Strong Linux and Windows systems administration
- Knowledge of DevOPS, Agile, Open sources and cloud development
- Strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
- Configuration / orchestration tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc.
- Analytics, monitoring, and logging: ELK, Zenoss, etc.
- VM, Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda
- Servers: Apache, Nginx, MongoDB
- CI/CD: Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis etc.
- Cloud: AWS
- Very good English and communication skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
- Competitive Salary Package
- Salary loan arrangements including emergency, gadget, and travel
- Full-Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Work schedule shall follow Philippines hours and holidays or as determined necessary by management.
- Fixed weekends off