QA / Software Tester
QA/ Software Tester role is focused on testing the application from the user interface and the business logic of the software solution and maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of the software.
- Must be a Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields.
- Preferably with 2 – 4 years relevant experience as Quality Assurance Software Tester or similar function.
- Fresh graduates with QA / Testing OJT experience are welcome to apply.
- Experienced in Quality Management Software and Processes.
- Knowledge of automated software testing is essential. Frameworks such as Selenium or TestComplete.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in technical aspects of software solution being tested.
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications.
- Ability to problem solve, attention to detail and multi-task effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to establish rapport.
- Ability to motivate others towards achieving goals.
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of focus, task-oriented, nonjudgmental, open personal qualities and clear sense of boundaries.
- A strong sense of respect for confidentiality involving both clients and fellow employees.
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally-diverse families and communities with the ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Makati City.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Participate in regular staff meetings, staff training programs, supervisory sessions, and accept the responsibility for aiding the development of positive team relationships as requested.
- Adhere to company and client policy, procedures and the professional code of ethics.
- Performs other duties as required.
Salary offer and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary package
- Full Time Job
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break)
- Work schedule shall follow Philippines hours and holidays or as determined necessary by management.
- Fixed weekends off