Availability of the Alphalist Data Entry and Validation Module (Version7.0) and its Updated File Structure, Standard File Naming Convention, and Job-Aids
Headline 1: Alphalist Data Entry and Validation Module Version 7.0 now available
Headline 2: Updated Version 7.0 of Alphalist Data Entry and Validation now available
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) as of December 28,2020 released Revenue Memorandum Circular No. 7-2021 (RMC No. 7-2021) which is effective immediately. This was released to inform all concerned taxpayers that the updated version of the Alphalist Data Entry and Validation Module is now available for everyone’s use and is downloadable from the BIR website.
The new update includes the alphalist for the following BIR Forms:
- Monthly Remittance Return of Other Percentage Taxes Withheld (Form 1600-PT)
- Monthly Remittance Return of Value-Added Tax Withheld (Form 1600-VT)
- Annual Information Return of Income Taxes Withheld on Compensation (Form 1604-C)
- Annual Information Return of Creditable Income Taxes Withheld (Expanded)/ Income Payments Exempt from Withholding Tax (Form 1604-E)
- Annual Information Return of Income Payments Subjected to Final Withholding Taxes (Form 1604-F)
- Quarterly Remittance Return of Tax Withheld on the Amount Withdrawn from Decedent’s Deposit Account (Form 1621)
The generation process of the annual alphalist for 1604-E and 1604-F has been simplified under the Quarterly Alphalists of Payees, eliminating the need of manually re-encoding the information.
The revised file structures of the alphalists enumerated below, the revised standard file naming convention, and the revised job aids are contained in Annex “A”, Annex “B”, and Annex “C” of this Circular.
- Monthly Alphalist of Payees under BIR Form Nos. 1600-VT and 1600-PT
- Quarterly Alphalist of Payees under BIR Form Nos. 1601-FQ, 1601-EQ, and l62l
- Annual Alphalist of Payees under BIR Form Nos 1604C,16048, and 1604F
Note that all taxpayers using their own exact program shall strictly observe the revised file structures and standard file naming convention prescribed under the said annexes.