The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) has issued a memorandum on the included forms which are available offline with the release of package version 7.9.2.
The forms that will be included in the new Offline eBIR Package are 2018 versions of the following:
- 2552 Percentage tax return for transactions involving shares of stock listed and traded through the local stock exchange or through initial and/or secondary public offering
- 1600-VT Monthly remittance return of value-added tax withheld
- 1600-PT Monthly remittance return of other percentage taxes withheld
- 1707 Capital gains tax return for onerous transfer of shares of stocks not traded through the local stock exchange
- 2200-C Excise tax return for cosmetic procedures
Payments for tax dues shall be made through the following modes:
- Manual Payment
- Authorized Agent Bank (AAB) located within the territorial jurisdiction of the Revenue District Office (RDO) where the taxpayer is registered; or
- In places where there are no AABs, the return shall be filed and the corresponding tax due thereon shall be paid to the concerned Revenue Collection Officer (RCO) under the jurisdiction of the RDO where the taxpayer is registered using Mobile Revenue Collection Officer System (MRCOS) facility.
- Online Payment
- Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP)
- Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP)
- Union Bank Online
- PESONet through LBP
- Mobile Payment (GCash/PayMaya)
Need more help? We’re here to guide you. Refer to our Help Center.
Opt for hassle-free tax filing, sign up at JuanTax today.