- Pay taxes using PayMaya App
- How to pay taxes using PayMaya App
The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) issued Revenue Memorandum Circular No. 54-2020 last February 12, 2020, which was made effective today June 01, 2020. The subject of this memorandum is “Payment of Internal Revenue Taxes through the Mobile Application Facility of the PayMaya Philippines, Inc.”.
PayMaya Philippines, Inc. is now accepting electronic / online tax payment through its mobile application. All payments made through the PayMaya application will be settled with the Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP), and Authorized Agent Bank of the BIR, for remittance of the Bureau of the Treasury.
Taxpayers are required to file their corresponding tax returns using the electronic filing facilities of eBIRForms System or Electronic Filing and Payment System (eFPS).
To pay your taxes via PayMaya App, download the App in Google Play Store or Apple App Store or Huawei AppGallery then follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayMaya Account and click “Pay Bills”
- Select “Bureau of Internal Revenue”
- Enter all details necessary for your tax payment
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Branch code
- Amount to be paid
- Revenue District Office Code
- Form Series
- Form Type
- Return Period
- Email address (for where you want to receive your receipt)
- Review the details of the transaction by clicking on “Pay”
- Receive payment confirmation via SMS or Email
Not only can taxpayers pay their taxes through PayMaya. But taxpayers can also file and pay their taxes using PayMaya through JuanTax Fast File.
#MakeYourTaxesCount at https://juan.tax/fast-file/